Holding an open house is serious business.
It is a great way to generate a buzz for your property and spread the word that your home is for sale! An agent should maximize your open house by:
- Placing a sign in the yard and directional signs at visible corners to increase traffic
- Advertising on MLS, Zillow, Realtor, and Trulia as well as to other agents
- Setting your home on Broker Tours so agents can preview your home for their buyers
- Promoting the open house through social media
- Encouraging neighbors to tour the open house through invitation
- Following up with all prospective clients that toured your home.